I cut out the doors and trunk using thread.
The door plates were made with .040 inch styrene. I basically used a trial and error method to get them to fit perfectly.
The hinges were made with 1/16 brass rod and 3/32 brass tube.
The interior tube, seats, and dash were sprayed Krylon semi-flat black.
I flocked the interior with Detail Master black flocking. The pedals are from Detail Master too. I used .020 inch styrene to hold the pedals up.
The seat belts were painted with Testors Flat Light Tan. The buckles were painted Tamiya Flat Aluminum. The cassette tape is from the Detail Master Radio Set. I painted it Testors Flat Black and then rubbed it on some paper. The recessed areas held the paint while the top layer became bare.
I used a Detail Master cassette radio and tape on the dash. I simply placed the radio over the kit version.
The chassis and suspension parts are painted Krylon Ultra Flat Black. The muffler tips are Tamiya Flat Aluminum and the Catalyst Converters are Tamiya Chrome Silver.
This fuel line goes all the way to the fuel pump in the front of the car. It's .022 inch solder.